Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Avery - A very special gift

I am so proud to introduce you all to my cousin Andrenise's newborn baby girl, Avery Nicole. This "little woman" was almost a week overdue...and apparently had a healthy supply of Wheaties in there because she came out 22 inches long and a whopping 11 pounds, 1 ounce! Yeah - I'll give you a minute to let you absorb that. Everyone joked that she gave birth to a toddler! lol

Anywho, we just so happen to be visiting my grandmother in Michigan, who is only a short drive away from my cousin. So we piled into the Caddy, tossed Edzra's directions to the side because Uncle Marvin had "his own way", and made the drive to meet miss Avery. It was actually a long, hot trip due to traffic; but all of our whining and complaining went out the door as soon as we laid our eyes on her. Avery is GORGEOUS! Killer cheeks, a head full of thick hair, and the cutest dimple on her chin.

So enough chatter, I know you only want to see this gorgeous little girl, so here ya go!

Avery snuggling her grandma

showing off her adorable dress

the look of love

daddy's in love...

that adorable dimple I told you about!



Congratulations Andrenise and Edzra! God has truly blessed you with an angel in Avery, and she with wonderful parents like you! We love you guys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings