Thursday, December 25, 2008

Congratulazioni!

And the winner is...

The M Family!



Congratulations to the three (well...five counting the buns in the oven) of you! I'll be sending you an email with all the details concerning your free session. Be sure you thank all of your friends and family for all their helping votes (and there were A LOT! lol)!

I also want to thank the S family for participating in the competition. It's Christmas morning and I'm feeling particularly giving, so be sure you check your email because I've got a little something for you, too. :)

To the M family, the S family, and all of you readers...Merry Christmas!
Now I'm off to watch my little one rip through wrapping paper.

xoxo

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings