Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walkin on Sunshine | san diego family photographer

I love photos. I love beautiful families who love photos. I also especially love that the storm that has been accosting our usually sunny city for the duration of this last week, broke just in time to let this session happen. The weather today, while a tad colder than most of us Sun Diego folks are used to, was capital G-orgeous. Seriously - as I was making my way to this shoot, I had the Katrina & The Waves song blasting from Nigella's speakers (Nigella is the new car's name; more on her in another post). Anyhow, I suppose the fab weather was fitting since the family I had the pleasure of snapping today is capital G-orgeous, too! Don't believe me? Take a sneak peek!

Here's Ciria with her lovely Isela and handsome Joaquin...



The cuteness of miss Isela was almost too much to handle. I mean, seriously.

Joaquin is just the most handsome little boy. Pretty much ever.

Proof that beautiful babies come from beautiful parents.

12 comments:

Sophie Crew Photography said...

Great job, Gwen... beautiful family!

Julie Livermore said...

I love how you processed these, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful :)

Christi said...

Great captures - this is a beautiful family!

Kelsey said...

Wonderful images!!

Malisa said...

love these!! so cute!

Laurie said...

G-orgeous is right! Nice work!

The Leonards Family said...

These are great!

Cassie said...

Great shots! Love your processing!

kim k. said...

Love the fourth to last shot! Great work!

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

Beautiful family-I really love the last group shot!

Unknown said...

Great shots girl! And I absolutely love their outfits - the colors are so cool!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings