Monday, March 22, 2010

Finley, two weeks old | Pacific Beach newborn photographer

Finley first made her debut on this blog about a month ago, when her parents and I got together for their maternity session. I just met her this past weekend and can already say I love everything about this little girl. She is gorgeous, sweet, calm, has awesome parents, and was totally ready to be photographed - and she's only two weeks old! Here are a few of my favorite images from the newborn session with this sweet, new family of three.




See...total stunner and not even a month old yet.

What better way to start Spring than photographing a gorgeous newborn?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings