Thursday, September 25, 2008

My cup runneth over...

I can hardly believe it, but my Beans is two-years old today. I will have much more to post this weekend since her party is on Saturday, but I couldn't let the day go by without saying something. Everyday I don't think my heart could feel anymore full, but then she smiles at me. *sigh* She is, by far, the greatest gift that God has ever given to us. We are so thankful to have you in our lives.

Happy 2nd birthday my sweet girl. Mommy and daddy love you so much.

2006

2008



So now I'll leave you all with one of my all-time favorite quotes...

"I was not alive. I existed. I imagine that I drew breath and exhaled...but I don't have any particularly fond memories of it. I mean, I don't think I took a real breath until my daughter was born."
- Johnny Depp

1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

happy happy birthday angelina!!!! can't wait to see pictures from your party this weekend!!!! hope you have a great time and get lots and lots of fun presents!!!! =)

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings