Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sneak Peek for J and Family!

First, I have to say Happy 1st Birthday J! It has been so fun watching you grow up and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.

Second, I had the absolute pleasure of photographing J's first birthday party this past Saturday. All of the kids enjoyed meeting and getting their faces painted by the clown, jumping in the bouncehouse, chowing down on pizza and the Elmo cupcake cake (so yummy)! I also have to say that of all the first birthday parties I've been to (including my own daughter's), little J was the most appreciative kid I've seen! He smiled at every single gift. Especially shocking since mom had to wake him up to open his gifts.

Thank you J and family...I had such great time! And without further ado...some teasers from the big day...

Oh - this was also the day that J received his very first haircut. There were a lot of emotions - everything from excitement to hilarity to a bit of, well, fear! lol Check out mom's face!

1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

oh my, he has to be one of the cutest kids i've seen.... =)

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings