Monday, February 2, 2009

Sneak Peek for Mr. T!

So yesterday afternoon I met the most adorable little boy. T is seven years old and as could be expected, he is very much an active boy and wanted to do everything except get his picture taken. ;) lol But he put up with me and my camera just long enough to get some great shots of him. I always ask the older kids if they have boyfriends or girlfriends because I think their reactions (to this always seemingly absurd question) are hilarious, and T didn't let me down. Well T, if you don't have any girlfriends now, I'm sure you'll have plenty of girls chasing after you when they see these. :)

Like I said, very active guy. :)

Not to mention, totally handsome

1 comment:

mv said...

Aww, I love them! I am really digging the contortionist one, ha ha :)

Thank you so much for meeting with us! I look forward to seeing the rest soon.

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings