Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The things you dream about...

Sigh. I'm sure most people dream about things like exotic vacations, expensive cars and houses, winning the lotto, etc. I, on the other hand, I dream about camera equipment. Yes...camera equipment. While you were resting your pretty little head on your pillow and picturing yourself frolicking along white sands and crystal blue waters, I was dreaming about lenses. I'm talking full on picturing getting online, going to the website of choice and filling out the order form! lol I chose to take it as a sign, so in a couple of days, I will be adding these bad boys to my arsenal:




The 50mm f/1.4.

I currently have a 50 f/1.8 whom I've named "Nifty", but I'm trading him in for this guy. He will be called Nifty Deux. I know - how creative and original of me.








I'm also expecting this dude - the 100mm f/2.8.

He will be replacing both of my kit lenses (who have not seen the light of day since the month I first bought Atreyu [uhh...that's my camera's name]). Not that there's anything wrong with them; but what's the point in keeping them if I'm not using them? Now is not the time for wasting money, you know? Anyhow...here is what Aries will look like.




On a totally different topic - can you believe we're already heading into May?! Where is the time going? It seems like the older you get, the faster time goes. Thankfully, the older Sweetface Photography gets, the busier it gets. May is already shaping up to be a busy month here, as weekend session slots are filling up fast. Booking into June and July has already started, so if you've been wanting to get your family's photos updated, get some headshots for you or your child, or just get some fun anytime shots...get a move on! :) There is no time like the present!


PS - speaking of May. Umm hello...Wolverine this weekend; Star Trek next weekend! I am SO looking forward to summer movie season. What are you looking forward to seeing? Comment below!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings