Sunday, April 5, 2009

Worth the bugs...

I had an amazing shoot with one fantastic couple today.  Allison and Marc are expecting twins in about six weeks (though you could never tell just by looking at her cute, perfect little baby bump) and wanted to document this special time in all their lives.  Along for the shoot were many, many, many little bugs...but we still got many, many, many fantastic shots!  

Anyway, these two (or should I say four?) were the perfect subjects; both so sweet, funny, and came ready to try anything.  It's also very clear that these babies are going to be gorgeous - just look at their parents!  va-va-voom :)


A&M by you.

A&M by you.

A&M by you.

Allison and Marc, thanks for letting me capture this time for you guys.  I had such a great time photographing you and I cannot wait to meet your little boy and girl!  Hope you enjoy your teaser shots...emphasis on teaser ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings