Saturday, December 5, 2009

Big waves and bigger love | la jolla family photographer

I was very excited when Alice told me she wanted to do her family session in La Jolla cove. I'm one of the few San Diegans, I'm sure, who had never been there. Not that I didn't want to - just never found enough motivation to go. But thankfully she picked this spot because it was just beautiful - almost as beautiful as their growing family. Try to keep an eye out for Alice's little bump - she's just over halfway to welcoming their second cutiepie.

We're gonna post a lot of the fun, sort of out takes so we don't ruin the surprise of their holiday cards this year...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kisses for daddy...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously, and I mean, seriously adorable...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings