Monday, December 21, 2009

News team...assemble! | San Diego family photographer

I had a list of things I wanted to make sure I mentioned in tonight's blog entry, but after a loooong night of Christmas lights hunting, a heavy meal, and not realizing I left my wallet at home until it was time to pay for said heavy meal...my brain is fried. So it seems you are saved from suffering my usual long windedness and are left simply with the fabulousness of this FUN group's smizing, laughing, and their ode to one Ron Burgandy and the channel 4 news team ;)

The "news team" jumping into action...

If this isn't an indication of just how much fun we had, I don't know what is...

Cameron and Maricel - or shall I say hot and hotterer?

The extra fabulous miss Ashley...who promised to hook me up with the most amazing tattoo artist...in Ecuador. Now I just need to get someone to fly me down there! Any volunteers?

Brittany and her hubby Joey...working it out.



the siblings...


You stay classy San Diego! ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings