Sunday, February 14, 2010

Giving is Awesome - the winners | Encinitas family photographer

As some of you may remember, this past December I announced my participation in the Giving is Awesome (GIA) program - a program that affords custom photography for some very special people in our community (click here for more info). When I contacted Laural with the news of her winning, she was just weeks (if that) pregnant with their second child and knew that she would want to save her GIA session for his arrival. Well, yesterday morning I had the honor of meeting and photographing this beautiful, new family of four. I had a great time shooting with them yesterday - the weather was so perfectly gorgeous and this family just shined with love. Take a look...


Umm yeah - the eyes. Killer!

How cute is little Mason?


Gabi was just the epitome of doting big sister. She was so eager to just hold and love on her baby brother - totally melted my heart.


One last shot of this beautiful family...

I am so glad I participated in the Giving is Awesome program this year. It renewed my faith in the good that can be found in people and provided me the opportunity to meet this sweet, lovely family.

4 comments:

annie :) said...

LOVE it!
You guys are all awesome,
and Laural & family are gorgeous!!!
:)

Unknown said...

You guys are beautiful. I love all the pictures! Ionah.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love little Mason. Thanks for sharing.

sophie said...

Aww, I love the 2nd to last one of Big sis and little bro. Great stuff, Gwen :)

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings