Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Much to my surprise...

...a friend of mine just emailed me to tell me Sweetface Photography is on the list of nominees for this year's San Diego Parents Pick awards for family photographers!

Now that my jaw is up off of the floor I can tell you just how thrilled I am to even be on this list with some of the local photographers I admire most. I don't expect to win but to actually make the top five would be a goal I certainly wouldn't mind bragging about. ;) So, if you please, click on the ginormous logo below or just click here to nominate me!




Don't forget - you can vote every.single.day until June 13! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings