Monday, June 14, 2010

For the sake of art | oceanside family photographer

Jessica paid for her family's session by check.  Right before I deposited that check I reviewed it for accuracy, and when I looked down at the "for" line, Jessie had written in "the sake of art" and it made me smile and literally laugh out loud, and I knew in that moment I had this session's blog title.

Jessie and her family welcomed me into their beautiful home for their photo session yesterday morning.  I had so much fun shooting them all - there was so much love, laughter, and even a couple of bottles of wine.  I swear I have the best clients pretty much ever.



Lovely ladies...



Let's end where it all started ♥ 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings