Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sneak Peek for the Graduate

Today I had my very first senior portrait session. I had the pleasure of photographing the son of a very good friend of mine. G is graduating high school this year (which I still can't believe...I've known him since he was yay high...lol), and his mom wanted some nice photos to include for his graduation invitations. We had originally planned on getting some shots at his high school, but it was closed for the day. So we wound up at a nearby lake and were still able to get some great shots. Here are a few from the day...



No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings