Friday, March 28, 2008

Stop! Easter time...

Is anyone else shocked at how fast Easter has come and gone this year? I still feel like it's supposed to be a couple of weeks away...but no, it just passed. And here we are - one quarter of the year gone by; headed into the fourth month; and my daughter is officially an 18-month old. My how the time flies.

Anywho...back to Easter. Didn't do much this year. I chalk that up to the holiday pretty much sneaking up on us. Family went to church (but then...we go every Sunday); had a nice home-cooked meal of slow-cooked lamb, boiled cabbage, cornbread, and potato salad. So very good. Our little angel didn't get to do an egg-hunt, but we're saving that for next year, when we think she will have a better grasp of the concept and really be able to enjoy herself. Tried to pull a mini-session with her though. Still editing some of the photos, but here are the results thus far.




I will try to upload more photos from the sesh soon. May be awhile, as I have my very first maternity shoot tomorrow morning. I'm very excited about it. She is the daughter of one of my old co-workers, and she and her husband are having their second child - a little sister for their {adorable} little boy. I already have a ton of ideas for the shoot; I hope they pan out well. Look for a couple of teasers from that session as early as Sunday!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings