Saturday, March 29, 2008

Teasers for the B Family

This morning (early this morning...lol), I made the drive up to Del Mar for my session with the B family. In just six short weeks, this family of three will become a family of four, and to honor the pregnancy, we got together for a maternity/family session. I made the drive up to the Powerhouse Community Center in beautiful Del Mar. Little J is almost 4 years old and just as cute as can be...and boy is he full of energy. :) We still managed to get some good photos of the little guy though. Mommy is all belly and glowing.







It was clear this was a happy, fun-loving, family, and I had a great time photographing them. Congratulations B family, and can't wait to meet the little princess!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings