Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Branching out?

Sometimes I am amazed at how dependent I am on the internet - I do 99% of all research (whether it be looking up movie times, buying a new product, or looking for jobs) on the internet before I even consider another avenue. And I know I am not alone in this way of thinking. Websites and internet advertising have become a huge part of photography, so I'm doing what I can to keep my name out there. Basically, what I'm getting at here is that Sweetface Photography can now also be found on Facebook! Please bookmark my page and tell your friends and families! Social networking...ain't it grand?



PS - we're also on myspace, if you prefer one over the other, as I know some do.



www.myspace.com/sweetfacephotography
www.facebook.com/pages/Sweetface-Photography/23937950803

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings