Thursday, June 5, 2008

This party was bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

I've been meaning to post about the birthday party we went to last weekend, but as some of you know, my main computer got hacked into and is now about as useful as a brick. It is done and now I have to mainly rely on checking email while at the other job. So now I'm in the market for a new computer...but all I hear is my wallet crying. lol
Anywho...we were invited to attend the first birthday party of one of the cutest little boys I've ever met. A's parents planned a Monkey-themed party and I was so impressed by all the little details, not to mention, the amazing cake that his mom made (which you will see a photo of below). The weather couldn't have been more perfect - it was just a gorgeous day. Beans had a great time - mostly running around their backyard, meeting other little kids, and of course, eating cake. Here are some photos from A's birthday celebration...



The details...


The awesome cake I was telling you about...

The birthday boy...


And finally...the evidence that I am going to have my hands full in the future. This little snugglefest was totally initiated by Beans. ay-ay-ay. lol

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings