Monday, June 16, 2008

Sneak peek for V & E-Money

Two great friends of mine are celebrating their 7-year anniversary this week, and they asked me to take some photos to help them commemorate the occasion. I knew it was going to be a fun time, because these two are funny separately and hilarious together. I wish I could show you all the "outtakes"...funny, funny stuff. But all laughing aside, you can tell just by looking at them, that they are MFEO (if you have to ask...I suggest watching Sleepless in Seattle).


New in b&w




Thank you guys for letting me take your anniversary photos, and I hope you two had as much fun as I did!

1 comment:

Nenala said...

We had an AWESOME time! Eric couldn't stop telling me how much of a great idea that was. It was such a good day for it too. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! :D

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings