Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...

...my family. Especially my daughter and my husband. My heart is full every single day because of them. I love you both so much.
...my mom and my brothers. You are my best friends...my ambassadors of quan even. ;)
...my friends. Though the number of you may be low, the quality of you is astronomical.
...my clients. You each have touched me in different ways and I love that you trust me the way you do. I love that you let me do what I love to do.
...my God. Because He is.

Thank you.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings