Monday, November 3, 2008

Sneak Peek for S and family...

Today I had the great pleasure of photographing my niece for her family's holiday cards. She just turned two months old and is just as sweet and adorable as can be. Didn't want much to do with me and my camera at first, but she warmed up pretty quickly. Well...as much as a two-month old can :) Since a few of my viewers are probably also going to be receiving their holiday cards, I'm only going to post a few teasers (so I don't spoil the surprise too much).

Hope you guys enjoy...

1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

she is adorable!!!! love her cheeks!! =)

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings