Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas! Can you believe Christmas is in 40 days? I told you it would creep up on us and smack us on the toukas!

Anyhow, I'm just doing a quick update to the blog tonight. Just wanted to let everyone know that there is only one mini session date left, but there are still a couple of slots left. November 22 we'll be shooting downtown in the Gaslamp District, which will make for some awesome urban shots. So if you're not into the typical San Diego shots (think beaches and Balboa Park), this may be the shoot for you. Here are the available time slots:

10:30am ~ 11:00am ~ 11:30am

If you're interested in taking one of these spots, just shoot me an email at info@sweetface-photography.com and indicate which time slot you'd like.


Also, I've got a couple of things up my sleeve for Sweetface Photography as we approach our first anniversary in January 2009. Big things are coming down the pipeline (including FREE sessions) and if you'd like to stay up on the latest, I suggest adding yourself to my mailing list. Just send me an email entitled "mailing list" and you'll be added right away.

Well...it's late and I have to get up early in the morning. Thankfully, tomorrow's Friday and then relaxing weekend here I come. Hope you all get to bum around in your jammies like I plan to this weekend!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings