Monday, August 17, 2009

9 days old...

Today I had the great privilege of photographing another newborn. We weren't expecting little Devon until next month, but he decided to make his debut into the world last weekend. I'm choosing to believe he was just THAT excited to meet me ;) Such a precious little guy he is; slept most of the time, but even awake he just sat ever-so-sweetly and let me snap away. Along for the ride were his parents, and big sister, Siena (who is equally adorable, might I add)! Like most toddlers, she was none too excited about having her photograph taken, but I still managed to trick her into a couple of great shots. All in all it was a great photo shoot - but then, how could you go wrong with as beautiful a family as this?

I just love baby feet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another "aww" inspiring moment...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks so much for welcoming into your home and letting me capture a few of Devon's first moments in the world! Congratulations to your growing family, and I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peeks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings