Sunday, August 16, 2009

Party of ten!

Ok, I have had an abnormally busy weekend and sadly must admit that my brain is somewhere between sauteed and fried. So that said, I'm going to attempt to keep this post short...well, as far as my babbling goes. Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing my largest family to date: 10, count 'em 10 people! 8 adults, one newborn, and one two-year old (which, as parents know, is equivalent to two adults since they somehow have the power to be in at least two places at once! lol). You should recognize a couple of familiar faces as I photographed Erin and Jesse when they welcomed their newest, Gabriel, into the world a month ago. Well, Erin's family decided that they wanted to take this opportunity to get portraits for the whole family - covering four generations! I am so honored that they picked me to do this for them. Had a great time meeting all of you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Norah, Gabriel, and their grandparents
Photobucket

But just because they're grandparents, doesn't mean Liz and Jim can't make things sizzle!
Photobucket

Of course hotness like that breeds hotness like their lovely daughters! check out Jackie, Erika, and Erin working. it. out!
Photobucket

Even the ocean is drawn to her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jim and his lovelies!
Photobucket

LOVE this photo! I have a very special closeness with my mom, so I always love seeing that in other mom/daughter relationships.
Photobucket

The ladies looking fabulous (with a little help from uber handsome Gabriel)
Photobucket

The gentlemen were not to be outdone, no siree.
Photobucket

And I'm posting this one because it's very typical of a shoot involving toddlers. They're pretty much in their own world most of the time and I love how Norah is more concerned with her "bribe" than with me and my stupid camera! lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you guys enjoyed your sneak peeks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings