Wednesday, July 29, 2009

By gosh, by golly, it's time for mistletoe and holly...

Song of the day: Mistletoe and Holly by Frank Sinatra

I know what you’re thinking – Christmas songs? In August? Well…there’s a rhyme to my reason my friends. It looks like it’s about that time again. You know – where I start getting on you to remind you that the holiday season is just around the corner and that it’s time for you to start thinking about booking your family’s holiday session! I know, you think I’m kidding, but lest we forget I warned you all last year that the season would be here before you knew it and I was right. Not that I’m one to say I told you so, buuuuut…. ;)

So that said people, whether you want to surprise mom and dad with some photos of the grandkids (or you and your siblings), you want to include some family photos with this year’s holiday cards, or you just feel like getting your picture taken because you’re feeling fabulous, it’s time to get to it! If you’re hoping to get some photos done for the holidays, now is the time to book. There are still a couple of spots in September and October available, but I literally have one…ONE slot left for the month of November!


I'm also happy to announce that I will be offering holiday cards for the 2009 holiday season! There are a total of 17 designs to choose from! Here's a quick sneak peek at some of the designs that will be available to you all:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm also toying with the idea of offering gift certificates. I mean, what better gift for that friend or family member who keeps meaning to get family portraits done, but just never gets around to it? So keep an eye out on the blog for the announcement of gift certificate availability.


Well my friends, that's all I have for now. I'll be spending this weekend entertaining, having fun with, and of course photographing my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and her two gorgeous kiddos who are coming in from Colorado for a visit. Just another excuse for me to be a tourist in this beautiful city I call home. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and your weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings