Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twenty Ten

Song of the day: Gone Too Soon by Michael Jackson (for obvious reasons, I'm sure)

Sorry I've been neglecting the blog a bit readers. Just been spending time being a mommy to my loverly little girl, working, taking pictures, and I took some much needed time off for 100% R&R over the 4th of July weekend.

Caution: shameless plug ahead. Have a facebook account? Fan of Sweetface Photography? Now you can have the best of both world's by becoming a fan on Facebook! I know...this is what's been keeping you up at nights. lol Seriously though...fan me. You know wanna ;)



So the main reason for this entry is to discuss session bookings. I'm happy to report that we're already looking at October and November sessions. But much to my surprise and delight...we're also started booking into 2010! You read that right people. This is a pretty regular occurrence for wedding photographers, as they are often booking up to a year in advance. But with portrait photographers, I'd say the average booking is about a month or two out. So it really speaks to my heart that people are appreciating my work so much that they are booking 3-6 months in advance. Seriously...the love is appreciated right back. Thank you.


On another note, I hope you all are enjoying your summer as much me and my family are. Do any of you have any special plans this summer? Yeah? Comment below - I can always use ideas to keep the husband and the little one entertained.

More shoots coming up soon, starting this weekend with some lovely sisters and their little ones, so keep an eye out for that. And as usual, if you're reading this and are in need of some portraits for you and your family, just shoot me an email.

So I'll leave you all with a quick pic. How my family kicked off the Summer. Complaints? Can't say I have any my friends; can't say I have a one.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings