Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gabriel makes four...

You may remember this gorgeous little family from when we highlighted the anticipation of little Gabriel's arrival (click here). Erin, Jesse, and big sister Norah welcomed little Gabriel into the world on July 16, and today I had the absolute joy of meeting him and photographing him and the rest of the family. Gabriel is easily one of the most calm, sweet little babies I've ever met. Slept most of the session, but even when he was awake, he just sat there calmly and took everything in with his gorgeously deep blue eyes. Who knows, maybe it's a sign of the kind of personality he will have or it could have been the three or four mini-nursing sessions he had, but either way that's my kind of guy - easy going and loves to eat! ;)

Before I get to the photos let me just say that it was hard for me to narrow down my faves, so this is going to be a BIG sneak peek. I'd also advise you to take a seat if you're not sitting already. Prepare for cuteness overload...


From his head (full of hair)...
Photobucket

...to his toes, he's just adorable!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big sister Norah didn't really feel up to taking pictures, but when she did, she gave us pure gold. Look at the love!
Photobucket

I can just hear you all saying, "awwww". I know I did!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Erin and Jesse, many thanks for letting me into your (beautiful) home and giving me the chance to document this special time in your lives. Congratulations on your new family of four!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings