Monday, July 20, 2009

Christian's parents-to-be...

Yesterday evening was yet another gorgeous evening in San Diego. The weather was perfect for a fabulous parents-to-be session for Sophia and Steve, who are expecting Christian Oliver (name love!) this September. The parents-to-be wanted to capture this special time in their lives - you know, when they're still able to get some peace and quiet ;) No seriously, maternity sessions are fast becoming my favorites to photograph because it is all about hope and transition; it is a time to celebrate the love that created this life and the love that will grow because of it. There is a look that can only be found on the faces of expectant parents and Sophia and Steve were no exception. It is a look that I can only describe as peaceful excitement. Normally that would be oxymoronic, but in terms of people awaiting the arrival of their child - it makes perfect sense. So anyway, let's ditch my jibber jabbering and get on with the sneak peeks!

Ahhh...proof that I am funny! ;) lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously how gorgeous are these two? Christian is bound to be a heartbreaker, I'm telling you.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here...right here. This is that peaceful excitement I was talking about.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course Steve looks great, too, but check out Sophia in all her Vogue-worthy fierceness! Work it out girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sophia and Steve, thank you for letting me capture this special time in your lives. I am so looking forward to meeting your little man in a few short weeks. Until then, I hope you all enjoy our sneak peeks!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Great job Gwen! I love these shots and the backgrounds. I always get a little sad that I didn't take any pregnancy photos. :(

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings