Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our little star is turning one...

This weekend my niece turns one year old. She is the squishiest, softest, sweetest, most adorable thing...pretty much ever. This past Saturday, we all gathered to celebrate the first year of her life and children and adults alike had a great time. The party was held at this awesome little place called My Gym in Eastlake; it's basically a gym for children, with lots of cool toys and activities (ie trampolines, a ball pit, rock-climbing wall, games, gymnastics, and more)! I heard a few adults wishing out loud that they had a gym like that for adults! lol

Anyway, I'm so excited to watch my niece grow. She has already changed so much and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for her! She is just a little ball of light - making her name so very fitting.

Ok, so let's get to the fun! I, of course, took a ton of pictures but I'll just share ahem...a few here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother made this amazing dragon cover for the swing. He's a regular Martha Martin Stewart! lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Two cakes - one strawberry lemon made my brother (which was very yum). And the other, passion fruit mousse, courtesy of a family favorite, Hans & Harry's. We use them a bunch - even used them for our wedding! This is the sun from Ni Hao Kai-lan (party's theme)...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thomas and Cynthia, congrats on surviving the first year! I know it is a bittersweet time as your baby grows into toddlerhood, but I promise there is so much more fun around the corner (especially now that she is mobile!). I love all three of you so much!

1 comment:

Nes said...

Your niece is a doll! Love the pics!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings