Monday, October 12, 2009

A teaser of a sneak peek...

I'm dealing with some computer issues which I hope to have resolved this week, so this post is going to be relatively short. I'm calling it a teaser because, well, you all know how picture crazy I get and like to share a ton during sneak peeks. But alas...the computer issues aforementioned are limiting me. I've already typed this a couple of times and had to start anew after being booted mid-post.

Anyhow, I'd like you to meet the uber-adorable Hudson and his beautiful parents. I'm more than honored that they drove all the way down from LA to let me hang out with and photograph them and their handsome little guy.





I am CONVINCED that Jenn is or was a model, because check out how she "smizes" like nobody business!



Jenn and Kevin proving that parenthood is hot! :)



And keep an eye out for more of them later this week, as we also squeezed in a holiday mini-sesh with the rest of their family! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings