Monday, October 12, 2009

Worth a try...

It's not something we've ever attempted but I figured, what the heck. If she wins she wins, if she doesn't, she's still la luz de mi vida (the light of my life)! :)

Gap is holding a nationwide contest to find the next faces of babyGap and GapKids, and Beans is entered into the contest. Check out her entry and please vote for her here:

click here to vote

If you do take the time to vote for her, I thank you in advance. And remember...you can vote once a day, every day through November 17, 2009.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings