Sunday, October 4, 2009

Del Mar got a little more beautiful today...

I'm fighting the onset of a what feels like another cold, so I'm going to keep my yammering to a minimum on this one. What I definitely want to say about this family is that

[1] umm...could they BE any more gorgeous? Seriously, the lot of them.
[2] they are as sweet as they are gorgeous. I had such a great time just hanging out with them. And lastly,
[3] Grandma didn't make it into the blog today, but I wish I could bring her to all my sessions! There should be an award for unofficial assistant of the year...because she would win! An award and cookies. :)

So let's get to the pictures! Make sure you're sitting down because there are a lot of pictures in this sneak peek!

Here's miss Addison...adorable even from behind ;)












HOT!











Leah and Mike, it was such a pleasure to meet you all this morning. Thank you for choosing me to document such a special time in your lives and I am so looking forward to meeting:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings