Friday, September 25, 2009

Lucky to be me...

Song of the day: Lucky to Be Me by Amel Larrieux

Today is a very special day. Today, the love of my life turns three years old. It still takes me a minute to wrap my brain around the idea that I'm mommy to a three year old. More than that is that I'm mommy to an amazing little girl! She is smart, beautiful, thoughtful, caring, energetic, ambitious, adventurous, sweet, and absofrickinlutely hilarious! She loves to run, jump, and climb on any and everything; she makes up her own songs; she does Conan O'Brien impressions; she loves to dance (especially when SYTYCD is on); she loves when we play No Doubt, Black Eye Peas (clean, of course), Kings of Leon, and Jason Mraz; she "reads" books to us, but that usually means making up her own version of the story, making it so much funnier; she likes to hide and try to scare you when you come around the corner; she loves The Fresh Beat Band (hey...her taste can't be perfect at 3. lol); she will comfort you when you're sad; she loves the guess what/chicken butt joke and cracks up every time; she'll randomly come up to me, grab my face to make me look at her, and say, "mama...I love you" and proceed to give me the biggest kiss and hug.

*sigh* I really love being this little girl's mom.

The day she was born


Here she is...making up another song. :)


Happy birthday Beans! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome blog Gwen! So touching to read about how your little girl is growing! That witty little girl sounds like my boys! Best wishes to your little bean! Enjoy SeaWorld, her bday party and Disneyland!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings