Saturday, September 19, 2009

Two weeks old...

You all met Sophia and Steve a couple of months ago when I did their maternity session. Well, two weeks ago they welcomed little Christian into the world and let me tell you he is just the most adorable little boy with killer eyes! Christian was such an easy model, too. Such a sweet, calm little guy who was super patient with me and my big camera in his face. The hardest part about photographing him was resisting the urge to put my camera down and just sit there and "ooh" and "ahh" over him! :)



Just look at that head FULL of hair!


Cute little piggies...


Teaching him early - Mac is the way to go! ;)






Christian and his beautiful mama




Mr. GQ!








Sophia and Steve, congratulations again and welcome to the parenting club! You're going to LOVE the ride!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings