Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sammy!

I say it time and time again, but it just happens to be a very true story: I get to shoot the cutest kids ever! Little miss Samantha just turned a year old and she is just a little doll. From her sweet grin to her adorable little just-learning-to-walk waddle, she is a little ball of perfection. Which should be a surprise to no one considering what a beautiful couple of parents she has! ;) Just scroll down and take a look...you'll see what I'm talking about!

First of all - look at the lashes on this girl! Amazing, right?






Icing on the cake was getting to see daddy's firetruck live and up close!








Her favorite toy garnered the biggest smiles!




Isn't she just gorgeous?


That's the end!

2 comments:

Sophie Crew Photography said...

Aww, so cute! The 'End' one is too cute! What a cutie :)

Nes said...

What awesome photos! I agree, "the end" is sooo cute, I was lol!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings