Sunday, November 22, 2009

Party of 5 and our 100th post | La Jolla Family Photographer

It's kind of nice to have my 100th blog post feature a family I've watched grow - from watching Allison plan hers and Marc's wedding, to their pregnancy, to the birth of the twins, and up until now. Their family has graced my blog twice before - once for Allison's maternity session, and again for the twins' newborn session. This time the family wanted to get together for some holiday portraits. So I met up with Allison, Marc, Brendan, Easton and Aven at their BEAUTIFUL home in La Jolla and managed to capture some great shots of this BEAUTIFUL family. The twins have grown so much since the last I saw them, and were just adorable and sweet; Brendan the handsome guy, was also sweet and I loved that he was so helpful and contributed lots of ideas for spots to shoot in. I also want to send a special thank you to Allison's parents! They were my unofficial assistants, jumping around like wonderfully crazy monkeys helping me to keep the twins' attention. I tell you there's nothing like grandparents - they are the best!

Since these images are going to be used for their holiday cards, I don't want to post too many and spoil the surprise for their family and friends. Without further ado - here are the sneak peeks!



I couldn't resist posting it - isn't Easton's upset face the cutest upset face pretty much ever?




Daddy had to sneak in some love for his little girl. Can you blame him?




Their dogs, Nitro and Nasher, are just as sweet as the rest of the family and couldn't resist sneaking in for a picture!


Check out the killer view! I want to live in their backyard! lol

1 comment:

TrueBlissPhotography said...

What a beautiful family a gorgeous locations!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings