Monday, November 30, 2009

A star in the making | San Diego family photographer

Laihla's mom, Lisa, contacted me because, like most moms, she wanted to get some good photos of her two-year old daughter. What she didn't tell me beforehand is that little miss Laihla was such a great entertainer! :) She was just singing her little heart out while I snapped away. On top of that, she is just as cute as is humanly possible, so yeah...me thinks this is a star in the making guys.






Laihla and big sister, Destiny. I see two pretty girls...and a world of trouble with the boys for mom and dad ;) lol




Of course we had to get some shots with the entire, beautiful family, too. And I know what you're thinking - I couldn't believe she was mom to a 17-year old either. Work it out Lisa!




And I'll leave you with this, because she killed me with this one and I just love it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings