Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown...

With Halloween just around the corner, and noticing that most of my friends had already started posting pictures of their wee ones at the pumpkin patch last week, I figured it was high time for me to get my munchkin out there. So after much pondering and research (ok...maybe 5 minutes and a random google search), we headed down to the local Pumpkin Station. There we met up with my brother and his family, and let the girls go. They had a ball - petting horses (which were really three goats and a llama), running through the cornstalk maze, and of course, picking out their pumpkins.


Feeding a "horse"...

Some of us may have been a tad hungry?



I'm actually really excited for Halloween. Looking forward to taking Beans trick-or-treating for the first time, plus she's going to be cute as all get out in her costume. You'll see...of course.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings