Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lovebug...

The title of this entry is fitting for two reasons. First, I got to photograph the sweetest (not to mention beautiful) little girl yesterday. C is turning 6 next month, and she is just a total lovebug. Which brings me to reason two - the Jonas Brothers just released the video for their song called "Lovebug" and C is a huge fan of theirs. You should have seen the smile on her face when I asked her who her favorite band was!

Joyce, C is a doll and I had such a great time with her...even if she didn't want to sing for me. ;) Hope you and your family enjoy the sneak peeks!


Love her look of innocence and wonder as this bird perched on the fountain...

I told you she was beautiful!




And just for you C...in case you haven't seen it yet ;)



No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings