Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sneak Peek for H & J!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by H, who was coming into town from Arizona, and looking to get some portraits done for her and her daughter. Just through our email conversations, I could tell this was going to be a fun shoot and H & J did not disappoint! They were down to try just about anything - even chasing down a random surfer so we could borrow his longboard! What more could you ask for from clients? Fun, outgoing, and gorgeous! So without further ado...here are the sneak peeks...

It was such a pleasure to meet both of you ladies and I had a BLAST with you this afternoon. I hope you both enjoy these sneak peeks, and I hope you enjoyed your mini-vacay in San Diego. Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings