Saturday, October 18, 2008

Say "Buffalo Wings!"

So today I had a mini-session with the T family. Well let me tell you, it may have been a mini session, but these kids had big personalities and because of them, I had big fun photographing them. All three kids were full of energy (especially the youngest ones at 4 and 6!) and brought their best smiles with them. And my favorite part - instead of saying "cheese" when it was time to take a picture, they wanted to yell "buffalo wings"! lol I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a session! I had so much fun meeting the three of you (and mom, too!) - thanks for the laughs! I hope you guys enjoy the sneak peeks from your session...


Seriously...how GORGEOUS is this girl?!

And this little lovely? Totally adorable.

And lastly, the star of the show.
This cutiepie the did nothing BUT smile for me. ♥

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings