Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beautiful day with a beautiful family...

As you might have noticed, the blog has been revamped!  Got a nice, nifty new flash header; posts are centered and streamlined, with all the links at the top and bottom of the page; and the most important change - BIGGER PICTURES!  Thank God, because the family I'm about to tell you about is too beautiful to be squinting to try to see.  ;)  Speaking of...let's get into their sneak peeks!

Most of this week, this morning included, the term "June Gloom" seemed to be in full effect.  It seemed that, at any given moment, the clouds were on the verge of opening up and letting the rain invade our space.  But by some happy miracle, shortly before I met up with today's clients, the clouds had a change of heart and ushered in miles upon miles of golden sunshine.  It's like they knew I was going to meet another amazing family today!  Chelsea and Michael are parents to two of THE most adorable little kids I've ever laid eyes on.  Seriously - just shy of 3 is miss Ella, and I'm telling you she has a face that belongs on TV - she could sell me anything.  Handsome little Quintin has the biggest smile, a sweet demeanor, and dimples that you could camp in (I can only imagine the trouble they will get him into someday!).  It's really not that hard to believe though, given how good looking mom and dad are.  I know I say it a lot, but it's true - I get to shoot the most beautiful families!  Ok...so enough of my late-night ramblings, let's get to the pictures!

ehlert10bw.jpg picture by bebemomma

ehlert12.jpg picture by bebemomma

ehlert11.jpg picture by bebemomma


ehlert6.jpg picture by bebemomma

The adorable Ella and handsome pops!
ehlert1.jpg picture by bebemomma

The cutimous maximus mr. Q and his ridiculously pretty mama.
I should also note - her eyes are naturally that amazing!  I did nothing to them in editing.
ehlert3.jpg picture by bebemomma

This one of Quintin is a little soft, but I just LOVE his face in it!
ehlert4.jpg picture by bebemomma

I know, I know: she's flippin gorgeous!
ehlert8bw.jpg picture by bebemomma

ehlert2.jpg picture by bebemomma

ehlert7.jpg picture by bebemomma

Chelsea and Michael - it was such a pleasure to meet and photograph your family today.  I hope you both enjoy your sneak peeks!

And now I think I'll follow in Ella's footsteps and treat myself with some ice cream.  ;)

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings