Sunday, June 7, 2009

Olivia at home...

You may remember this beautiful family from their maternity/family session just two weeks ago.  Well, Karina had baby Olivia last Sunday and yesterday I got to spend the morning photographing this new, lovely family of 4.  Olivia is just as beautiful as big sister Sienna and also just as sweet.  So instead of my usual long-winded ramblings, I'm going to just jump right in and show you just how beautiful this entire family is.

Sweet feet
O by you.


Miss Olivia

O by you.

Karina, Sienna, and Olivia share a moment.
O by you.

And of course, Doug and all of his girls :)
O by you.

O by you.

O by you.

And finally...one of my new favorite portraits ever!
O by you.

Karina and Doug, thank you for welcoming me into your home (which I LOVE by the way) and  letting me capture such a special time in your lives.  Congratulations to you both, and to big sister Sienna.  

1 comment:

Nes said...

I love that last shot too!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings