Sunday, May 31, 2009

Twinlove! Meet Aven and Easton...

This morning was a very special morning for me.  Today I got to {finally} meet and photograph Aven and Easton - the beautiful twin babies of Allison and Marc.  Aven and Easton were due June 9, but decided to prove that they were running the show and made their debut on April 28.  Mathematicians know that that means these little tikes were preemies, which could have meant a whole bunch of trouble for their health and doctors anticipated a long hospital stay.  But once again, they had to remind us who was in charge!  These two have such fighting spirits - they were released from the hospital waaay ahead of schedule and are both so healthy and strong.  They certainly have the lungs and the appetites to prove it ;)

Soooo...I know you all could care less about what I have to SAY.  It's all about the photos right?!  So let's just get to it...

20 fingers and 20 toes!
A&E by you.

The handsome Easton.  Hint: take a real close look at that glove ;)
A&E by you.

I have a feeling these beautiful blue eyes are gonna get him in trouble with the ladies someday!
A&E by you.

And let's not leave out the little beauty - Miss Aven.
A&E by you.

A&E by you.

Some more twinlove!  I love this one because I think it looks like Easton's telling Aven that everything's going to be OK.  :)
A&E by you.

A&E by you.

Allison and Marc, thank you for inviting me into your lovely home and allowing me the honor of photographing Aven and Easton.

2 comments:

Nes said...

Sooooo precious! Made me teary eyed, good work Gwen, & congrats to the parents!

the mangiafico family said...

gwen, we LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them....i can't wait to see the rest!!!

well done considering all the fun we had shooting these pics... =)

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings