Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Five days 'til Mother's Day...

...and five things I love about my mom.

I love my mom's sense of self-confidence.  I am blessed that she has always seemed to carry herself in a way that gave absolutely no regard to what anyone thought of her.  Like she says, "they don't pay my bills".
I love my mom's sense of humor.
I love how animated and alive my mom is.  I don't think she knows it, but she lights up a room.
I love that my mom is the kind of grandma who will sit and read a book with my daughter one minute, and be up jumping and dancing around with her in the next.
I love that my mom will bail out on working out with me; playing hooky with me, shopping at Target or eating at Costco.  :)



Love you mom!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings