Sunday, May 17, 2009

Introducing our 2009 Sweet Face Contest Winner!

Some of you may remember this contest I announced a couple of months ago, in order to celebrate the launch of our website.  Well, yesterday I got to shoot the winner of that contest, two (almost three) year old Hayden.  He and his momma made the drive all the way from Long Beach for our session; unfortunately, getting a little lost along the way, but that proved to be a blessing in disguise.  See, when I showed up to our meet spot, the May grays were in full force.  But by the time they got there, the sun had just started shining through the clouds.  I like to think it was waiting for Hayden, to make sure we could get great shots of this adorable little guy!

Sonya, thank you again for making the long trip down for our session.  It was such a pleasure to meet both of you.  Hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!

Before we get to Mr. Hayden and the rest of the sneak peeks, I just want to say to Sonya, "I TOLD YOU SO"! ;)  Momma thought we could photograph Hayden without her getting wet.  Ha!  By the way, is she not freaking gorgeous?

hayden7 by you.

Proof that mr. handsome can hang with the real models!
hayden3 by you.

hayden4 by you.

hayden5 by you.

hayden1 by you.

Umm yeah - do I or do I not get to shoot the most adorable kids?  If this ain't a sweet face, I don't know what is.
hayden6bw by you.


1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

great job gwen! what a cute kid....love his hair!!! =)

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings