Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lucky...

Vanessa and I go way, way back.  Good ol' CP alum - we went to the same high school, graduating only a year apart.  I bet if I told her then that she would marry the man of her dreams just two years after I graduated, she would have laughed that big, happy, infectious laugh of hers and told me I was silly.  But that very thing happened.  10 years ago Vanessa and Jair married in Heritage Park, and to celebrate such a wonderful event, we went back to the exact spot where they exchanged "I do"s.  Can you get any more romantic than that?  Well...Jair can, but more about that later.  If I could sum this couple up in three words?  Fun, affectionate, and loving.  It is very clear in the way they interact, both verbally and physically, that they are still in love all these years later.

Ok, enough chatter.  Let's get to the goods.  Here's your sneak peeks...

V&J by you.

V&J by you.

V&J by you.

I love that they decided to go for a vintage, victorian-esque look, and I'm finding that the black and whites are really working.  See for yourself...

V&J by you.

V&J by you.

V&J by you.

V&J by you.

V&J by you.

Can you say gorgeous?

V&J by you.

V&J by you.

Vanessa - I titled this post "lucky" because at one point when I was photographing you, Jair whispered in my ear that he was so very lucky to be married to you.  See...I told you he could up the romantic anty.  ;)

Jair and Vanessa...I hope you both enjoy your sneak peeks, and here's to another 100 years.

1 comment:

Nes said...

Gwen we love you! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are so creative, we LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see the rest! We had so much fun and you had us practically crying over here haha!
Amazing work! You're such a talented and wonderful friend!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings