Monday, May 4, 2009

Six days 'til Mother's Day...

Six things I love about my mom...

I love that my mom is truly a love-with-your-whole-heart kind of person.  
I love her devotion to our God.   
I love that she always seems to know the right thing to say and when to say it.  
I love that she loves Coca-Cola just as much as I do.   
I absolutely love her big smile and even bigger laugh.  I especially love when she's laughing so hard that she's crying, and the fact that it doesn't take much to get her laughing.
I love that she is the kind of person who will save you the last piece of cake, even if she had been thinking about it all day.

Over the days leading up to this year's Mother's Day, I will be writing a little bit about the woman who I am blessed to be able to call 'Mommabear'.  It will be a little difficult - not because I'll be hard-pressed to find the words, but because it will be hard to do without tears.  Already, I'm losing that battle.

And because a post seems so 'blah' without a photo, here's a sneak peek of part of the gift not just for my mom, but for all the other special 'moms' in my life...



Love you mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute the sneak peek is. Your tribute to your mom is truly special.

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings