Saturday, May 9, 2009

One day 'til Mother's Day...

...but I did it again; got too busy to update yesterday so I'll be listing both yesterday's and today's versions of "why I love my mom".  So without further ado...


Two reasons I love my mom...

*I love how smart my mom is.  She always seem to know the answer.  Even if she doesn't, she works and does the research to find out what the answer is.
*I love my mom because of her faith.  Her faith in God; her faith in her family; her faith in people in general.   Most importantly, her faith in herself.


One last reason why I love my mom...

* I love my mom because she loves me.  I know, you're probably thinking well, she's your mom she HAS to love you.  But the fact of the matter is - no, she doesn't HAVE to love me.  There are women out there who are, in fact, disconnected from their children; who leave their kids behind, or stick around because they think they have to but resent and take it out on those kids, or even worse.  That's not my mom - my mom loves me, my brothers, my husband, and my daughter.  She is and always has been very present in our lives - affectionate, caring, and supportive.  She has been there through it all - making the bad good, and the good better.  And I am immeasurably grateful for her.

moms day2 by you.

love you so much mom.

final mother's day post tomorrow - not just for my mom, but for all my mom friends.  until then...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings